The Autophix 7910 is made exclusively for BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce vehicles and supports most models produced from 1998 to present with a 16 pin OBDII port. The Autophix 7910 may be used on pre-1998 BMW models with the 20 pin “pac-man” port when used with an adapter (sold separately).
Autophix 7910 functions include:
- Read and clear BMW-specific fault codes in all modules including engine, drivetrain, chassis, and body.
- Read live vehicle data.
- Reset or change service and maintenance (CBS) settings.
- Reset adaptations.
- Battery registration and management.
- Supports BMW Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) functions.
- Reset steering angle sensor.
- Calibrate fuel injectors.
Display: Backlit, color, 320×240 pixel
Operating Temperature: 32° to 140° Fahrenheit (0° to 60° Celsius)
Storage Temperature: 32° to 176° Fahrenheit (0° to 80° Celsius)
Power: Vehicle battery via OBDII port (no batteries necessary)
Dimensions: Length – 6 in | Width – 4 in | Height – 1.25 in